Monday, December 15, 2008

A Little Christmas Creation

I made a little Christmas card tonight (most likely for one of the girls). I was a little disappointed that I got a couple of small ink spots on it (I was using clear stamps and it's sometimes a challenge to get them inked properly without getting any ink on the acrylic block. Other than that, I think it turned out fairly well, considering I sat down with absolutely no clue of what I wanted to do (well, no clue accept that I wanted to make a card!) I got these great clear stamps from an Inkadinkadoo set from Costco. It came with 5 sheets of all different holiday stamps for $20 so I couldn't pass it up. I may have to put up with a little trouble now and then getting them inked properly, but I am running low on my cardstock right now, so I didn't want to start all over again. Besides, it looks more rustic this way :).


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin